12.12.2010

A new kitchen!

Jeff and I repainted our kitchen and transformed it from a bland, country style to a fresh and bright gathering area.  People often say their kitchen is the family's favorite room in the house; although it's just the two of us, this seems to be the case for our little family as well.  What can we say?  We like to eat!  It's nice to have this all-too-important room feel bright and cheery especially as we try to get Jeff off to seminary with a smile on his face at 6:15 in the morning!  I still need to find a new light fixture for above the sink - all in due time.



3 comments:

  1. I love it Jan! Great job. I would love to get to see it in person some day....here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hired! You can paint my kitchen any time. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! And it is bright and cheery and perfect for your home!

    ReplyDelete