12.12.2010

Catch up time

I'm way behind on my posts!  I haven't even written about Thanksgiving yet!  We had a great time in Reno.  We were there for an entire week and were worried that the trip would be too long, but it ended up being just what the doctor ordered.  We did a lot of much needed relaxing and de-stressing.

My brother Brett and his wife Sariah were there as well, so it was just 6 adults, one dog, one cat, no kids.  Of course, we had a wonderful meal on Thursday followed by plenty of leftovers.  But the highlight for me was just spending time with family and spending time away from work!  The new Harry Potter movie was another highlight!  And of course, no Thanksgiving would be complete without kicking off the Christmas season by watching Muppet Christmas Carol!

Thanks to all in attendance for making this year's Thanksgiving holiday as wonderful as can be!


No comments:

Post a Comment