12.19.2010

12 Days of Christmas

Aside for being the cutest man alive, Jeff also happens to be the sweetest man alive.  Each year Jeff does the 12 Days of Christmas for me.  The first year he did it, we were dating and he would drop gifts off on my porch early in the morning.  Most of the gifts that year were edible.  The next year was the first year we were married and he purchased most of the 12 gifts.  Last year, the gifts were more personal, like getting up to exercise with me and giving me massages with just a few edible treats mixed in. 

So far this year, the gifts have been very personal, but most aren't too personal to share.  He has had some really good story ideas for a while now that I always bug him about writing down and submitting for publishing so he's given me written copies of those stories.  He gave me a 30 minute massage today.  He also fixed the glass in the back door (which broke right before we left for Thanksgiving!).

Isn't he wonderful!!!  It's always a good Christmas with Jeffy around!  Yes, I call him Jeffy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment