3.21.2012

To shower or not to shower...

That is the question everyday. Luckily the answer is easy - "not to shower"!

I used to shower everyday until I got pregnant. Then it became every other day because the heat of the shower and later the blow dryer made me sick. Now I seem to be on a shower-when-you-couldn't-possibly-get-any-dirtier schedule. Should I feel bad about this new disgusting schedule? Perhaps, but at least my house is clean, I'm somewhat well rested, and my baby has been bathed.

Jeff is leaving town tomorrow and won't be back until Monday. I should probably shower before he leaves since we all know ain't happening when he's gone!

When did I become so white trash?! Who knows! When will I go back to being normal again? That's an even better question than whether or not to shower!

1 comment: