3.12.2012

Late Night with Jeffrey Simpson: Introduction

For those who don't know, Jeff couldn't be a nicer person.  He never raises his voice at me except when I'm being a backseat driver (meaning every time we drive) and if he's awoken in the middle of the night (usually by my elbow indicating that he's snoring and needs to roll over).  So I've learned to just let him be a grump at those times and not take it personally.  On a few occasions when Jeff wakes up in the middle of the night for one reason or another he might say a silly thing or two, but that's been rare...until now!

With all the waking up in the middle of the night that we're doing, Jeff is growing increasingly delusional during the late night feedings (even though he doesn't even have to get out of bed!).  I've started typing out these "conversations" while Sophia eats.  The only trouble is trying not to laugh so much since I was shaking Sophia with each chuckle.  Anyway, for your enjoyment I'll be posting each of these conversations (with Jeff's permission). Hope this makes you smile and laugh...we're still laughing at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment