3.12.2012

Late Night with Jeffrey Simpson: Episode 2

Sophia: Crying because she's hungry and waking both Jeff and I

Me: Lazily sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes

Jeff: "Does she need to pass damsels?"

Me: pause..."What?"

Jeff: "Didn't we find that if she passed damsels she could breathe easier?" 

Me: Trying not to laugh so I can keep the "conversation" going as long as possible, "I guess I don't know what a damsel is."

Jeff: SOOO irritated and with a rather harsh voice, "Do you want her to poop or not?"

Me: working oh-so-hard to keep the giggling silent

Jeff: In an irritated and harsh tone, "Damn it...Nevermind...Huff", rolls over and goes back to sleep.

Then I go into Sophia's room and see something like this...


How could I not love late-night feedings!?!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! Eric just tries to tell me about people's assets, portfolios and other stuff in his sleep. Don't you miss busy season? Take care!

    ReplyDelete