3.21.2012

Self comment on prior "shower" post

I posted the prior post about not showering from my phone. Why? Because Sophia is currently taking a nap on me. She was screaming bloody murder even while in my arms so once she finally fell asleep I wasn't about to put her back in the crib. Anyway...when I pushed the "Publish post" button, a confirmation box popped up asking "Are you sure you want to publish this post?".

Good question! Am I sure I want to publish a post which offers way too much information about my current hygiene habits? Answer: what the hell, people are bound to figure it out next time they see me anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I just read all of Jeff's sleep talking episodes too . . . isn't it just wonderful what having children does to you? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand this! For me it's the whole washing the hair thing when I have a new baby. Way too much effort. :)

    ReplyDelete