11.07.2010

Ingrid Michaelson

Jeff and I recently went to a concert with our friends Cameron and Lisette.  I hadn't been to a concert in who knows how many years, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see one of my favorite artists - Ingrid Michaelson.  I just love her music!  And now that I've seen her in concert, I just love her!

It was an incredibly entertaining concert.  Ingrid was incredibly funny - she told great stories and kept the crowd rolling with her wise cracks.  She and her band also did a dance to Britney Spears' "Toxic" - not sure why, but it was fun to watch.  She really is an amazing musician and love almost all of her songs.  Unfortunately, she didn't play my favorite song - The Hat.  Oh well, guess I'll just have to see her next time she's in town!

If you don't know Ingrid, check her out now before you miss out on anymore great music.  You can listen to all of her stuff for free on Grooveshark.com.  Here's a few highlights from the night.

Us in front of the "Stop arresting medical marijuana suppliers" sign
Ingrid in all her glory

Ingrid at the piano


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting us, we had a great time with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete