4.14.2012

Late Night with Jeffrey Simpson: Episode 6

Just when I thought Jeff had gotten used to waking up at night and thus wouldn't be talking in his sleep anymore...this one's not as funny, but still worth documenting.

Scene
Sophia: Sleeping soundly in her room
Jeff: Sleeping soundly in his bed whilst making really obnoxious noises through his nose as usual
Jan: Not sleeping at all due to Jeff's giant nose noises

Jan: Slightly elbows Jeff in the ribs

Jeff: Still snoring loudly

Jan: Really elbows Jeff in the ribs

Jeff: Stops snoring for about 5 seconds then continues on as usual

Jan: Elbows Jeff in the ribs real hard, "Would you stop snoring?!"

Jeff: Sounding as awake as ever, "I'm not snoring!  I'm talking in my sleep.  If you listen closely you'll hear complete sentences!"

Jan: Not sure whether he really is awake and just making a joke, "You're talking through your nose?"

Jeff: "I'm awake!", then rolls over and goes back to sleep instantly (still making small wheezing noises through his talking nose).


I told Jeff about this the next morning and he had absolutely no recollection of the event.  Apparently he wasn't awake after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment