4.29.2012

Homemade Happy Meal

When my parents were in town for Sophia's blessing, we headed over to Bainbridge Island for lunch.  We ate at a cute little shop called Fork & Spoon.  I had the BEST salad ever.  It was quinoa with roasted root vegetables and with a balsamic reduction for a dressing.  So good!  Anyway, I replicated it one night for dinner and I must say it turned out delicious.  But even more than it being delicious and making me happy, the food itself was happy.  In fact, it even smiled at me as I ate it!  

It's the little things in life that make us happy!  In this case, little sweet potatoes!

1 comment:

  1. No fair putting up a picture that delish and not sharing the recipe. (And no, I don't want to figure it our for myself.)
    Mom
    PS - that WAS a good lunch.

    ReplyDelete