1.08.2012

Thanksgiving - a month and a half later!

Not sure why I've been so bad about blogging lately since I have all the time in the world now.  Maybe it's because I do not have all the energy in the world anymore.  Whatever the reason, I'm finally getting around to blogging about the holidays. 

For Thanksgiving we took a trip to Denver to visit my sister, Cielle, and her family.  We had a wonderful time!  My parents and brother and his wife also came.  Cielle's kids are super cute and it helped us get excited for our baby's upcoming debut. 

We ate (a lot), played games, went to Christmas festivals, and watched a couple movies.  It was a very nice low key Thanksgiving.  Cielle's has three-year-old twin girls who were very curious about my ever growing tummy.  They kept asking me oto pull up my shirt so they could see the baby and to take the baby out to play.  My favorite exchange with the girls regarding the baby went as follows:

Emelia: Do you have a baby in your tummy?
Me: Yes, I do!
Naomi with wide eyes and confused look: Did you eat it? 

Not quite, Naomi, but good guess!  Happy belated Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment