5.13.2012

Sophia's First Job


Sophia started her first job last week.  Jeff and I want to teach our kids the importance of hard work so we decided to start early - really early!  Soon after Sophia was born the University of Washington contacted me about using Sophia as a guinea pig - I mean participant - in some of their research studies.  Being the science lover that I am, I said yes.  So last week I took her to the "Infant Hearing Lab" for testing three separate times.  

She performed really well!  The graduate students running the lab couldn't believe 1) how big she was compared to the other 3-month-olds in the study and 2) how she looked directly at the girl with every cue.  Apparently most babies just open their eyes really wide.  Anyway, turns out she's perfect, but of course, we didn't need a hearing lab to tell us that!  Here are a few pictures from her first job!



With the money she earned at her first job, Sophia decided to purchase a Bumbo seat!  Unfortunately she experienced immediate buyer's remorse!  Extreme buyer's remorse! Shucks.







   

1 comment:

  1. That bow onsie looks familiar, glad to see she is getting some use of it.

    ReplyDelete