8.30.2012

The Month in Pictures

I've been in and out of town for a while now.  We're finally in town to stay and so it's time to get caught up on my blog!  The easiest way to do that is via pictures!

We flew to Reno and saw this on the way


Sophia loved the plane ride

We attended the sealing of baby Chloe to Brynna, Neil and family
We entered Sophia into the Gerber baby photo competition

We took family photos


Sophia and I attended another fabulous Harris Reunion in Montana
We took Sophia camping for the first time at Mt. Rainier

...and she liked it!

We explored



and we built fires!
We've had a fabulous summer this year and we're so glad to have Sophia along for the ride!  I'm slightly sad to see summer go but also excited because that means just 3.5 months to Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. We have had such great weather this Summer.

    Christmas will be here before we know it....uh oh that means I better go work on my to do list before the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete