11.06.2011

Three Whole Years

I didn't forget to mention mine and Jeff's anniversary in the last post, I just chose to have a separate post for it.  Jeff and I had planned to head to Utah a few days early and stay in Logan (the town we were married in) for our anniversary.  However, do to my work schedule we had to cancel those plans.  Since we were travelling that weekend for the wedding we decided to just do something simple.  So we just made a nice meal together and spent an hour or so making homemade cards for each other.  It was really nice to just do something low key.

Jeff and I were both saying that it feels like we've been married for way longer than 3 years - I'd say it feels more like 8 years!  Regardless of the numbers, I really love Jeff.  I couldn't ask for a more sensitive and caring companion.  He's has been so loving to me for these 3 years.  He's even cleaned up all of my throw up messes over the past few months...now that's love!  I'm really excited to add another member to our family - I know he'll be a really good father.

I love you Jeffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment