11.07.2011

Part III

Well, despite my early predictions, I made it through the first two trimesters!  A feat I didn't think possible!  My third trimester officially started on Thursday which means only three more months of misery.  If you can't tell, I officially hate being pregnant.  

27 Weeks (6 Months)
I had my regular doctor's appointment on Friday which resulted in good news and bad news.  The good news is I don't have to go back to work for the rest of my pregnancy!  The bad news is, the doctor was concerned enough about my symptoms to put me on bed rest.  Luckily for me, this is the type of bed rest where I can still get up and do things as long as I'm feeling up to it.  I think it will be a really good thing and will allow me to recover from the first part of my pregnancy so that I actually have some energy and strength come February.   

4 comments:

  1. Oh!! I don't know whether to say oh no or congratulations. Good and bad news. I am glad you don't have to work anymore!!! But sorry they are worried about you, I hope you have some wonderful time off and all improves for you. I will call you later today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bed rest sounds like no fun. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens! I hope everything is okay with you and the baby. I'm calling today to get the full story. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news! And bad news at the same time. I hope you're finding ways to fill your days, but still getting the rest you need! And yay for 3rd trimesters (and there was much rejoicing)! The end is in sight!

    ReplyDelete