10.02.2011

The Baby Bump

Despite the lack of posts this summer, Jeff and I have been tracking the growth of my baby bump with the intention of posting regular updates.  Maybe it's good I haven't posted in so long...this way all of the pictures will be right next to each other for easy comparison. 
7 Weeks

11 Weeks

18 Weeks

23 Weeks
Please disregard the "just woke up" or "ready for bed" look I'm sporting in most of these pictures.  I wore the black shirt thinking it would contrast against our wall best to show the progress, but I see to look pretty similar in each of these photos.  Oh well, the ultrasounds can be proof to those not in Seattle that I really do have a baby growing inside! 

Speaking of ultrasounds...here are the pictures from our 20 week ultrasound.  I go in tomorrow for a follow up ultrasound to check if my fluid levels have improved so we'll get to see baby again - hooray! 


Looking at the camera


The top pictures - the one where baby is facing the camera really creeps my out because you can really just make out a skull!  Yuck.  The other ones are much more fun. 


1 comment:

  1. What?! You look like me right now- but I don't have any baby excuses. I'm glad that you are documenting your baby bump! That way we'll be able to see when it finally appears! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete